* Campers should eat lunch before check in.
* Double check the “What to Bring list."
* Label all your bags and bedding with your name.
* For those on medication, please bring the Medication Administration Form completed with all medication in the original container, placed in a zip-loc bag.
* Cell Phones: Phone will not be allowed during camp, however we will allow them to travel with them to and from camp. We will simply gather them right before we arrive and return them once we get back in the vehicles to go home. We will have phones available to students if needed. A list of leaders phone numbers will be provided to parents prior to camp.
*Students will need to be registered on Highland Lakes SIte, and we will tell you how when it is time.
* Students are welcome to bring money for snacks or gifts. They will be resposible for their own money.